1. Poinsettias like bright light but not direct sun in a window.
2. Poinsettias like temperatures between 60 F and 70 F.
3. Weekly watering, they are happiest if not always wet (for 6" pots). For bigger pots you may need to allow as many as ten days.
- It is best to take it out of the foil and water it by the sink unless you have something to catch the water
- Notice the weight when it is wet versus when it is dry, this can also be an indicator
4. Poinsettias don't need fertilizer until the Spring when they put on new growth.
Be sure to check out our Poinsettia page by clicking here.